1. Must be at least 18 years of age or older (we'd shoot for 21)
2. Your character must be least rank 3. Sig is not required, however we do not want to get in the habit of recruiting people who are here for free trials and then quit a week later.
3. Maps, we need 'em. If they don't have them, let them level and put in the time and effort it take to get them and see if they are still eager to stick with the game.
4. Must raid with us prior to inivitation to tribe. Not just one night where they leach and we then provide them an invite afterwards, they need to run with us. Those of us that have been in tribe might recall this, heck we even had to do it, this policy should still apply.
5. Two or more officers must agree prior to invitation.
6. Immortals reserve the right to dismiss tribe members at our discretion.
These guildlines are in place to try and promote an elite fighting force, one that can and will move as a cohesive unit. We all tend to have more fun when we are successful with our execution and our communication through our ranks.
The previous list was more aimed at recruiting rather than Tribe rules. However since that is the topic of converation as of late, the above rules apply. Below is a list of tribe rules themselves:
If you have a question please post a reply or talk with an officer.
Immortals Night - Wednesday night is Immortals night. This night is designated as a weekly opportunity for all tribe to group together, have fun, and learn to function as an organized team.
Play Status -
Failure of any character to log onto their creep for greater than 90 days will result in tribe expulsion.
Failure of an officer to log onto their creep for greater than 30 days will result in demotion.
ANY TRIBE MEMBER CAUGHT FARMING THEIR TOON WITH FREEPS WILL BE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL FROM TRIBE AT OFFICER'S DECRETION.
All tribe should strive to create an environment of fun and unity. Excessive drama, griefing, or innappropriate activity may result in expulsion.