View previous topic :: View next topic  
Groomish

re: Organizing fresh meat for the Immortals?

Well met Immortals!

Gruumish here.. (Broonor)

I am grateful for the invite to the kin, and hope to uphold the Immortal codes of honor.

I wanted to get some feedback from the valiant leaders.. Bicep, Loogey about organizing some events.

Perhaps we could organize a night for my kin Desponte Illuminate Avante Set (DIAS fer short) to join us in the moors. More freeps and creeps means more renown. It would be great to link the sites, and we can post the Immortals night in our calander.

I hope no toes were stepped on by this suggestion. I need to thank you again for the invite *points to droggo with slow slight of hand* lol
Groomish

re: Here is the DIAS freep link

Here is the freep link for DIAS (Desponte Illuminate Avante Set).

I will post this site's link there so that our members can come to view and network with you all. Let me know what you think about having DIAS come out on Wednesday's to have some fun with the Immortals.

Click Here for the link to DIAS http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=246556&TabID=2073870
Big Lebowski
phuffers
Officer

Yeah man, for the most part we'd be up for most all & or all of that. Blood Mountain fights are always nice since they are enough out of the way that no one seems to get in the way. Then again, just west of HH is always good for that as well.

Most impromtu stuff although obviously hard to coordinate is sometimes the best. Planned stuff is hit or miss, since if we plan spars but there is a ton of food in the 'moors then it's tough to get people to divert their attention to sparts. Not turning you down however, this would certainly be something that would be excellent to employ into our experience.
Groomish

That sounds great, yeah, all I had in mind was to have DIAS out there to fight and add action. Just to try to push a night for the freeps in my kin to go out when we have friends on the otherside.

The more the merrier in the moors.. !

Duels or spars would be very interesting if there was a small number (which there will be initially).

Thanks for the feedback Lebowski
Big Lebowski
phuffers
Officer

Yeah man. that'd be kool. You're absolutely right the more the merrier. Sorry at first in game I thought you meant i posted something on the LOTRO forums, and I couldn't remember what I say/did. Sorry....

Indeed population helps out in the 'moors. Otherwise it's just another PvE zone, and we have plenty of those. So if you've got freepage that wants to come out, that's great.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortals Forum Index -> Special Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: