View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Lebowski
phuffers
Officer

re: New peoples

Given the fact that the MoTD now says for people to come out here we 'should' use this again? perhaps and maybe?
lugbugdush
Officer

been tryin to get em here to use it
Tzarg
Officer

These forums would be a good place to get some discussions going that might help the newer members settle in faster and better.

I think with the changes in the new expansion, we might need to plan out some new strategies too. Would be nice to be able to have some` of it written down once we get past the [ brainstorming - tryit - die - brainstorm - tryit - die less ]stage
Akart

Well if I can make the time commitment to register and all that jazz then everyone else has no excuse.

Big Lebowski
phuffers
Officer

Akart wrote:
Well if I can make the time commitment to register and all that jazz then everyone else has no excuse.

See............ole boy has got a point!
Sans-Mathi-Tzyn

Hey everyone. I'm Mathilanakh, a R6 warg. Not much else to say, but if anyone needs anything and I'm not on my warg, I may be freepside on my Hunter Sansanor, or on my RK Saffriel. Please feel free to send me a tell on either side, or drop me a mail message freepside if I'm not on. I'm sure to respond when I get on next!

-Mathi/Sans

LotRO - Arkenstone - Sansanor 100 Hunter; Saffriel, 83 RK; Pypskweek, 81 Warden; Mathilanakh, R11 Warg
Sans-Mathi-Tzyn

YES, we Should use it more! LOL

Or, rather, you guys should. I've been here almost every day for the last umpteen months. If I can do that while being a stay at home mom, homeschool teacher to a fourth grader (who is working on fifth and sixth grade work), student in a theological homestudy program, nurse to an injured boyfriend, then you can.

Comeon guys, it's really not all that hard to check the forum and respond to a post once in a while. Happy

If I can do it, then so can you.

Hmm, I think I already said that. Oh well. I said it again. Hehehe...

Sans/Mathi

LotRO - Arkenstone - Sansanor 100 Hunter; Saffriel, 83 RK; Pypskweek, 81 Warden; Mathilanakh, R11 Warg
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortals Forum Index -> Tribe News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: