View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vodor100

re: Vodor

Heyas!

I'm interested in joining the Immortals with my Reaver, Vodor (R4). I was very active in the past and am now returning after a brief vacation. I play mostly during the evenings and can be found in the moors on most nights.

I am basically just looking for a dedicated group of individuals who know how to have fun. I am just itching to cut someone ;)
Big Lebowski
phuffers
Officer

Dedicated?

Certainly not us.
Vodor100

phuffers wrote:
Dedicated?

Certainly not us.

Dedicated is just ideal. I knew that one was a bit of a stretch. This seems to be a fairly active tribe that looks like they know how to have fun. Just tired of going solo here and want to join one of the more reputable tribes. If it helps any, I do have vent and a gamer headset... I also tend to do the vast majority of item hunting on my own since I don't believe in being needy about this stuff, but I do hope for the occasional heal if a healer is present...
Big Lebowski
phuffers
Officer

Yeah man. Wasn't on much last night, but was looking for you. Been getting use to seeing the message that 'vodor incapacitated xxxx' out there. You got my vote, look me up if you see me online.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortals Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: